martes, 3 de febrero de 2009

Regrets

Do you guys have any regrets?? I know I do!

now more than ever, some things that I have done lately, done and said, I wish didn´t happen.  Sometimes my  fear of losing somebody that I care about makes me do things that I would not do other wise. There are somethings that I´ve done and said in the past two months that I wish I could go back in time to change them.

 

Anyways.....I can´t turn back time. Hopefully I will think things through before saying or doing anything.

 

PS. I feel lonely. very lonely. I party all the time, I have friends, family that are mad cool, but I feel lonely in my heart. I need love.

1 comentarios:

Heidylicious dijo...

dear! i have DIKE luv and i still lonely, im living wiz ma boyfriend and i miz ma mom, ma dad and friends, before i said DIOS MIO! CUANDO E K YO GUA SALIR DE ESTA GENTE!!! and now i cry day and nights to be wiz them...

Aprecia lo k tienes y a los k tienes a tu alrededor pk ellos te amamn seas como seas y sinceramente demuestrales k los kieres pk el amor de un hombre no sera todo... im lonely too, me haces compañia?